Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend. It sure was an lot better than the last couple of weekends. I was very relaxing. I just had a me day on Saturday. It is very nice to do something for myself. Especially since baseball season is right around the corner. My son Nate is ten and he loves to be active in sports. We have started throwing the ball some. He did not realize his mother knew how to play ball and actually throw it hard. He is going to have to get use to the ball being thrown at him hard.

3 comments:

Alicia Silvers said...

I know what you mean. My kids run me so ragged at times, all I want to do is breathe for five minutes. With all of my work to do and their work that I have to make them do, football, piano, and cheerleading, its enough to drive you insane.

buterflidreams said...

I reviewed your web page...Here is my blog about your web page....
click here

~Bonnie~ said...

hi my name is Bonnie Hare. I am in the TR 9:30 class. I was assigned to review your blog. I love the subject! I like to travel as well. The only thing I noticed is on 2 pages the text describing the pic is below the page break and one pic did not have a description. Other than that, it looks great. I really need to update mine. The links don't even work yet. haha... I will be glad to be done with this class. Won't you? Anyways, gl on the spreadsheet exam!